Since I last updated:
I delivered Katherine Claire Johnson on October 12, 2011 at 12:34pm. I also had an the Mirena IUD inserted when I had my c-section.
Celebrated my 23rd birthday in November.
Re-homed our dog Sasha in December. She was just way too much work in our small house, and she kept thinking that when I walked around with Katherine in my arms that she must be toy meant just for her. :-P I'm pleased to say that she is very happy with her new human and has two other big dogs to play with (one of which is almost the same age and energy level as her!) and she even gets a doggy door to come and go as she pleases. :-)
In February, we got more chicks and a few turkeys.
At the end of April/beginning of May, our hen Madame Fluff, hatched out her first baby.
Brandon got a Smart car, which means I now have a car to use whenever I please instead of being stuck at home all the time... not that I necessary go places often, it's just nice to have the option and makes doctor appointments easier. :-)
Brandon turned 25 in May. Can't believe he's really in his mid-twenties now! :-)
Unfortunately, my IUD just came out a few days ago.
June 4th, Katherine started army crawling and sat up on her own, in less than an hour.
It is now June. On the 21st, Brandon and I will celebrate our eight year anniversary since we started dating. We will be celebrating Lily's 4th birthday early, on June 30th, because, unfortunately, Brandon has to go away for more training at the very beginning of July. He will be gone until sometime in November, hopefully before Thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment